- Arabic and Islamic Education learning spaces
- Well-stocked library
- Two shaded playgrounds
- Spacious cafeteria
- Health clinic
- ICT suite
- Music room
- Art room
These facilities are accessible both during class and for special-purpose learning.
Students are encouraged to develop skills in a wide range of fields, including both academic and sporting. To facilitate development in physical activity, students have access to:
- Artificial grass field
- Shaded games field
- Climbing wall
During Physical Education classes and extra-curricular activities, students benefit from guided learning, with coaches and instructors.
GEMS World Academy prepares students for the future. As technology is an area that students must be knowledgeable in, we provide students with well-equipped rooms.
Our technology facilities at a glance:
- Clevershare/ActiveInspire Interactive LED TV/ Boards in all classrooms
- iPads and Macbooks in every classroom (one-to-one devices from G1-G5)
- Mac Lab with iMacs and Robotics
- Teacher Macbook stations
- State of Art Network Technology including a Secure Wireless Network
We encourage our students to explore their interests and unleash their full potential, offering them the opportunity to take advantage of our extensive learning tools and resources.
Please note: Some of our facilities are currently unavailable due to Covid-19 health and safety restrictions.